Disciple Fast Track
Bible Study for Busy Lives
For nearly 30 years, the original Disciple Bible study has helped millions of people read through the Bible and grow their faith through a 34-week class. The new Disciple FAST TRACK study leads groups through the Bible in 24 weeks—12 on the Old Testament and 12 on the New Testament. Study manuals and videos give participants tools to absorb and retain what they learn about the Bible. Our church is now forming a Disciple FAST TRACK group to go through the study together.
Main Features of Disciple FAST TRACK:
• Classes meet for a total of 24 weeks
12 Weeks on the Old Testament (Fall Session)
Each Sunday from 8/27 - 11/12, 5 - 6:30 p.m.
12 Weeks on the New Testament (Spring Session)
Each Sunday from 1/28 - 4/29*, 5 - 6:30 p.m.
*No meetings on March 11 (Spring Break) or April 1 (Easter)
• Each group session lasts 75 minutes
• Designed for small groups and large groups
• Easy-to-use Leader Guide with weekly small group discussion guides
• 24 weekly illustrated whiteboard review videos
• 24 new hosted videos to introduce you to the weekly session
WordServe is happy to offer Disciple Fast Track beginning this Fall! DFT gives a great comprehensive overview of the greatest story ever told. DFT will be facilitated by Bill Hogan on Sunday evenings starting Aug 27.