Hitting the Mark (Bible Study)Back to all Events
- Date: Every Monday until June 26, 2018
- Time: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Coordinator: Bill Hogan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hitting the Mark Summer Study
Mondays, June 4 - 25
What do the Bible and the fundamentals of pistol shooting have in common? Come find out as Pastor Bill leads a 4-week series that will explain the fundamentals of pistol shooting in a way you’ve probably never heard before. Each week, we’ll study the Bible for half the time, and we’ll learn the fundamentals of pistol shooting the second half.
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. for the first two weeks
- 6:30 - 8:15 p.m. for the last two weeks (we’ll be going to the range)
- Cost - $10 each trip to the range (x2)
- You’ll need access to a pistol, ammo, eye and ear protection for the last two weeks.
- Bring the pistol to each session (we’ll dry fire the first two).
- And the most important part of all... bring your Bible!
Bill is the Pastor of Community at WordServe, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg! Bill is a 21 year veteran of the US Air Force and is an NRA certified pistol instructor and a Texas License to Carry Instructor. Bill also holds certifications as a Range Safety Officer and Personal Protection outside the home instructor. On the side, he runs First Line Defenders, a personal protection training company.